Better pictures of Rachel’s dress





I got these from Rachel a few weeks ago. The only problem I see with the dress is that there is something going on with the tension on my machine. You can see that the seams going down the gussets on the skirt look a little “pickled”. They should be perfectly flat. I can not seem to get this through to my repair guy, and I can’t figure out how to fix it either. I’ve tried everything I can think of. I’ve probably just abused the maching too much. I’m dying to upgrade to the Bernina Aurora!

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s